Request for quote
One of our areas of expertise is technical, medical, and scientific translations.
We translate: operating manuals, service instructions, reference guides, offers, tenders, medical reports, investigation reports and laboratory tests, package leaflets, inserts for medicinal products, medical findings, brochures.
We usually employ CAT tools to support the translation of technical, medical, pharmaceutical and scientific texts. The use of computer-assisted translation software (CAT), such as SDL Trados™, reduces the cost of large translation projects and guarantee consistent use of terminology.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Automotive engineering and vehicle technology
- Construction industry
- Electrical engineering/Electronics
- Food industry, food technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Measuring technology
- Medical technology
- Pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical industry
- Environmental engineering
- certified specialist translation of technical contracts
Desktop Publishing (DTP)
We translate your document while retaining the formatting and graphical integrity. Our Desktop Publishing service offers:
- Preservation of the original format in the translated languages (consistent layout)
- PDF and compressed files ready for printing
- DTP makes it easier for you to make short-term corrections or amendments
- You save costs for an additional graphic designer
Performance of graphics post-processing (DTP) requires that you provide us with your source text in the original format. You will receive the translated document in the same format.
We work with various standard DTP programs, such as Adobe InDesign®.
Do not hesitate to ask for a non-binding quote for the translation of your documentation. We treat any documents you provide in strictest confidence. We look forward to counting you among our valued customers!