Request for quote
PRICES FOR CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS
The rates for certified translations depend on the type and size of the respective document. The rate includes the following services:
- Fee for certification
- We will gladly send you the documents as a PDF to the e-mail address you provided before mailing them out to you.
Below you will find flat rates (including VAT) for selected documents:
- Multiple copies of a certified translation on paper will incur additional fees.
- You will receive the certified translation within one to two days (one to three pages), depending on volume and workload. We usually charge a rush fee for more urgent translation projects.
If you wish you can scan your documents and commission a certified translation via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can use our quotation form on the main page.
- The price of a translation depends on the number of characters or words in the text and the complexity of the source text.
- Reduced and flat rates can be arranged for “recurring projects”.
- Additional services will be charged separately upon prior agreement.
- The delivery time depends on the order volume.
- The documents can be sent by post in printed form, fax, or e-mail (Microsoft Word or PDF).
- Specialised translations (law, medicine, technology) are subject to a minimum charge of €35 plus 19% VAT.