Request for quote
PRICES FOR CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS
The rates for certified translations depend on the type and size of the respective document. The rate includes the following services:
- Fee for certification
- We will gladly send you the documents as a PDF to the e-mail address you provided before mailing them out to you.
Below you will find flat rates (including VAT) for selected documents:
- Multiple copies of a certified translation on paper will incur additional fees.
- You will receive the certified translation within one to two days (one to three pages), depending on volume and workload. We usually charge a rush fee for more urgent translation projects.
If you wish you can scan your documents and commission a certified translation via e-mail at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can use our quotation form on the main page.
You can also deliver your documents or files to our office in person. You will find us on Gleueler Straße 179 in Lindenthal, Cologne.
Please contact us in advance by phone to arrange an appointment, or use the contact form.
- The price of a translation depends on the number of characters or words in the text and the complexity of the source text.
- Reduced and flat rates can be arranged for “recurring projects”.
- Additional services will be charged separately upon prior agreement.
- The delivery time depends on the order volume.
- The documents can be sent by post in printed form, fax, or e-mail (Microsoft Word or PDF).
- Specialised translations (law, medicine, technology) are subject to a minimum charge of €35 plus 19% VAT.